Data, Data, Data!
The 21st century is a century of information and data. As a social media marketer, you most certainly know, that data is essential for setting a successful campaign. Actually, there are a couple of reasons, which are strongly in favor of data-driven social media communication. Those few are the most important you should keep in mind:
- You can truly understand your audience, see their desire instead of creating speculations.
- The data will help you perform better content and results.
- You can uncover what works the best for your competitors and position yourself on the top of your segment.
- The whole strategy is built on the firm grounds of statistics and analysis. There is no space left for mistakes.
Full Instagram Comparison
The data you get out of your own Instagram account is being way much more interesting once you put them in the context of your competitors. Collect all your competition data and statistics from their accounts might be probably a bit difficult (= as hell more precisely). If there would be just a smart tool doing all the boring work as data collecting instead of us. Oh, wait a minute!
Newly ZoomSphere enables you to see statistics collected from any public Instagram account. We take all the data anyone can see (from the number of fans to amount of interactions by an hour) and visualize them into clear charts.
You can take an in-depth look on your own Instagram activities as well as see the whole segment. You can also easily compare yourself with your main competitors or know how the biggest players are doing on Instagram. Just copy the Instagram link of an account you want to analyze, and it will automatically show in ZoomSphere Comparison module.
What Can ZoomSphere Instagram Comparison?
- Follower’s trend
- Account posts
- Account interactions
- The average number of interactions per fan
- Interactions by day of the week
- Interactions by an hour of the day
- Top photo filters by usage
- Photo with a filter vs. photos without a filter
- Most engaging photo filters
- Account post statistics
Every statistic, chart or data analysis can be easily downloaded as a report for you or your client to show the results. You can choose a specific date and change the chart type depending if you are rather pie, area or for example column person.
“Content marketing is more than a buzzword. It is the hottest trend in marketing because it is the biggest gap between what buyers want and brands produce.”Michael Brenner
Hi! I am a content specialist here in ZoomSphere interested in social media since my studies at university. Besides that, I love sport and food, ideally all in one big combo! 🍕🏃♀️📲