You can use ZoomSphere to analyse data, follow trending topics or evaluate the impact of filters or #hashtags already. But now you can also prepare Instagram content and complete the entire approval process. You can manage your Instagram content directly via ZoomSphere, along with content on Fb, Tw, LinkedIn or G+.
At the moment you are able to post to Instagram with your mobile phone only. Instagram does not support posting with desktop or the third-party app.
But ZoomSphere can notify you at a particular time when the post is planned to be post! At the same time, you will receive an email with a picture and text directly to your phone. All you have to do is to download a pic., copy the text a post it to the Instagram. It has several advantages:
- it is not necessary to instal an app
- 100% compatibility, no matter what
- user-friendly – everybody can drive his email client
What we are not able to do instead of you is the automatic publishing 🙁 but just a few tiny steps will be enough. Moreover, you don’t have to think about anything. When the time comes, you will be notified and you will have all necessary on your phone.
- Add Instagram page to the Publisher module
- Post are prepared same way than usual. Workflow is the one you have already set for other fan pages
- To be notified, add your email to the Sent status directly in Statuses settings (or kindly ask your Master Account to do so)
Post to Instagram
- you will receive the picture and the text directly to your email
- download a pic. and copy your text
- open an Instagram app and add a new post, very first pic is the one you have just downloaded from your email
- choose a filter and continue to edit text
- paste the text and the post is DONE!
We believe, that you will find our new function handy and it saves you lots of time and effort.
You will soon be able to manage your Instagram communication also. Our module Customer Care will be able to catch all the comments at your Instagram fan page and so you can answer all your customers desires with ZoomSphere directly.