We added a new feature to ZoomSphere – a dedicated CRM section! Up until now the CRM cards were accessed only via the Customer Care Module but now they have their very own home in the platform. You can find the new CRM section in the menu on the left.
Clicking CRM reveals a dashboard of your contacts. These are populated as you receive new messages. ZoomSphere pulls as much data about each contact as it can find and updates the cards automatically. From this screen you can search for specific customers using the search bar at the top. You can also download your contacts with one click into XLS or CSV format.
Clicking on a CRM card pops it out from the main window to reveal the full details of your customer. This card contains feature rich sections to provide a complete overview of your customer in one place.
- Sort and organise your customers by adding tags. Type the tag, push ENTER, and click to set it live!
- Check the most recent messages with the customer at a glance.
- Work, bio, and contact fields are fully editable with one click!
- The History tab provides a stream of your message history with a customer.
- The Social Stream tab is a feed of a customer’s social media activity which is collated based on their email address.
We hope you enjoy the new feature and please send us your feedback using the question mark in the bottom right of ZoomSphere!